State Tested Nursing Jobs Hiring in Akron, Ohio
Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care is hiring State Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA) in Green, OH and throughout the Akron area.
STNA hospice aides are at the heart of the care we provide. Your contribution will be valued and appreciated. At Crossroads, we know that hospice aides are there for patients every step of the way, providing care and holding their hands in their final hours.
Crossroads is one of America’s leading hospice care providers because we spend more time each week with our patients than the national average. We also offer our unique Evenmore Care program, which allows us to keep a member of our care team at bedside to provide support to patients and their families when they need it most.
If you are ready to make a real difference in peoples’ lives, join a team who shares your commitment to others, and be a part of a beautiful mission, Crossroads is waiting for you. We share your belief that in healthcare our goal is to care for others more than we care for ourselves. To that end Crossroads enthusiastically embraces all CDC, NIH, FDA guidelines and the government mandate for vaccines. If you want a home where people care for their patients and their families, caring staff and families, Crossroads is waiting for you. When we take steps to personally care for thousands of people that means thousands of people are also caring for you.
We are currently filling Akron area STNA job openings for a variety of shifts.
State Tested Nursing Assistants (STNAs) at Crossroads enjoy:
- New hire sign-on bonus
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, PLT, 401(k)
- Full and part-time schedules
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) qualifications:
- Must have completed an Ohio State Department of Health Competency Test from an accredited program with a minimum requirement of 75 hours of certification
- 3-6 months of experience as a hospice aide or nurse’s aide required
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Personal transportation, motor vehicle insurance, and an unencumbered driving record.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with patients, families, and peers.
- A desire to see patients in both homes and facilities to support them with hands-on patient care.
- Hospice or home health agency experience preferred
- All staff must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means it has been two weeks since receiving the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine or both doses of the two-dose Moderna or Pfizer vaccine.
To learn more about our current STNA job openings in the Akron Area, call us at 1-888-564-3405 or submit your resume via the simple form below.