Hospice Care Tips, Guides And Whitepapers.
Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care is committed to offering a wide range of hospice care resources to healthcare professionals and family caregivers. Our brief, informational guides exist to aid physicians and healthcare professionals in making the decision to refer a patient to hospice care. These tips can also be helpful to families considering hospice care for a loved one.
All content is free. Please complete the form on this page to gain access to the following topics:
- Initiating a Hospice Talk
- Hospice 101: Another choice for patients facing a terminal prognosis
- What Every Doctor Should Know About Hospice: Key Factors To Consider When Weighing Its Benefits
- Preventing Caregiver Burnout: Tips and Support for Caregivers
- Hospice Care Perception Study: Physician and Consumer Perceptions and Misconceptions
- Caregiver Wellness—It’s Up to You
- 3 Tips for Living with Congestive Heart Failure
- Navigating Cancer Patients’ Final Turn -- Helping Them Make the Transition To Hospice