Quality Hospice & Palliative Carefrom Crossroads Cincinnati
Looking for high quality hospice care in Cincinnati, OH or surrounding areas? You want an organization that prioritizes the final months, weeks, and days of a patient’s life and does so with compassion and respect. You want a team of qualified individuals who provide comfort and support to patients as well as their families in Ohio.
The experts at Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care in Cincinnati celebrate the lives of their patients and deliver top quality hospice and palliative care to the following locations and more: Hamilton, Butler, Warren, Clermont, Brown, Clinton, and more.
Benefits of choosing Crossroads for hospice in the Cincinnati, Ohio area.
There for you
Available when you need us. The Crossroads team is available to answer questions, provide companionship, evaluate patients, offer spiritual guidance, and more.
The Crossroads team is your first call when you have a question or emergency. We are available 24/7.
We understand that when it comes to hospice, urgency is a priority. Our staff is always available and ready to accommodate your needs.
Have questions or need help?
Call us anytime:
What hospice services can you receive from Crossroads in Cincinnati, OH?
Crossroads provides the following hospice services to those located in and around Cincinnati:
- Unique plan of care to fit each patient’s needs
- Registered nurses on staff to evaluate and administer a patient’s personalized care plan
- Volunteers, social workers, and home health aides visit a patient’s place of residence to provide companionship, support, and more
- Medication, equipment, and anything else the patient needs related to their condition is delivered to their home
- Assistance with hospital transportation and discharge if needed
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as personal care, feeding, and bathing
- Family caregivers receive respite opportunities from volunteers to keep the patient company as well as to hell coordinate a few day’s stay at a nursing home if needed
- Social workers and chaplains provide spiritual, mental, and emotional support
- Grief counseling and support groups are available before, during, and after
Hospice eligibility and insurance.
Hospice eligibility may include:
- Six months or less prognosis if current condition doesn’t improve or physician does not see potential for improvement
- Frequent or repeated hospitalizations or trips to the ER in the last six months
- Lessened independent mental and physical capabilities
- Decreased quality of life; this may include but is not limited to: loss of appetite, inability to independently bathe, dress themselves, or use the restroom
- Excessive weakness, fatigue, and drowsiness
- Dramatic loss of weight
Hospice and palliative care is covered by:
- Most private insurance
* Copays or deductibles may apply.
What areas do we serve?
Crossroads hospice in Cincinnati, Ohio is centrally located and available to patients wherever they’re located in the area. We service the following locations and more:
Want to confirm if we service your area?
Call us anytime: 513-793-5070
Reviews from our families.
Crossroads takes great pride in providing the best possible service to patients and their families. We believe these words from families are a strong indication of our commitment to providing more than what’s expected.