Quality Hospice & Palliative Carein Mentor, Ohio
What determines if Mentor-based hospice care is of a high quality? It’s about ensuring the patients can appreciate the time that’s left. It’s about providing comfort and support to the families. It’s about celebrating life.
The experts at Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care in Mentor delivers top quality hospice to the following counties: Lake, Gelugpa, Ashtabula, and Trumbull.
Benefits of Crossroads hospice care for patients in the Mentor, Ohio area.
There for you
When you need us, we’re there. To answer a question, to evaluate the patient, to provide companionship or spiritual guidance, and more.
Have a question or an emergency? Call us anytime — we pride ourselves on true 24/7 availability.
Celebration of life
Hospice is a time to honor a life well lived. Programs such as Gift of a Day and Life Journal help accomplish that.
We appreciate the urgency of the situation. When you need us, our well-scheduled staff will accommodate.
Have questions or need help?
Call us anytime:
What hospice services can you receive in Mentor?
The local team in Mentor, Ohio will travel to you. Here’s the care you can expect:
- A personal plan of care to fulfill the patient’s needs
- Evaluations and administering of the personalized care plan from registered nurses
- Visits from home health aides, social workers and volunteers ready to offer companionship
- Delivery of relevant equipment, medications, and whatever else is needed to support the patient’s condition
- Assistance with hospital discharge and transportation if needed
- Assistance with activities of daily living including bathing and feeding
- Respite opportunities for family caregivers via visits from volunteers to keep the patient company as well as helping coordinate a few day’s stay at a nursing home if needed
- Emotional and spiritual guidance and support from social workers and chaplains
- Available grief counseling before, during, and after
Hospice eligibility and insurance.
Hospice eligibility may include:
- Six months or less prognosis if current condition doesn’t change
- Recurring hospitalizations over the last six months
- Diminished functional and cognitive abilities
- Diminished quality of life including including eating, bathing, dressing, and toileting
- Increased weakness, fatigue, and drowsiness
- Losing weight
Hospice and palliative care is covered by:
- Most private insurance
* Copays or deductibles may apply.
Learn more about hospice eligibility, including for specific conditions.
What areas do we serve?
Crossroads’ staff visits the patient wherever they’re located in Mentor. From our centrally-located administrative hospice offices, we visit:
- Lake County
- Geauga County
- Ashtabula County
- Trumbull County
Want to confirm if we service your area?
Call us anytime: 216-446-7083
Reviews from our families.
Crossroads takes great pride in providing the best possible service to patients and their families. We believe these words from families are a strong indication of our commitment to providing more than what’s expected.
Crossroads Mentor, Ohio administrative office contact information:
As one of five Crossroads locations in Ohio, the Mentor Crossroads staff provides compassionate care for patients and families in their home or healthcare facility. The Mentor site is a satellite administrative office to the Cleveland location, established in January 2013, to better serve our community. This facility is for Crossroads staff scheduling and care planning, not for patient care.
Crossroads Hospice Mentor, OH office Administrative Details
License #: 0190HSP
Medicare #: 36-1656
8224 Mentor Ave., Suite 110
Mentor, OH 44060
Career opportunities: If you are interested in working as a hospice nurse for our Atlanta patients, learn about Crossroads career opportunities.
Find the care you need now.
Our staff of caregivers can help you with symptom management, pain management, emotional support, community resources and more.
To speak with someone about hospice or palliative considerations close to Mentor, you can call, chat, or email us through the blue Help Bar. We're free 24/7/365 for admissions, consultations, or to respond to your inquiries.