Hospice Care Resources
As a thought leader in the hospice industry, Crossroads has a wide collection of helpful and informative end-of-life resources that cover a diverse range of topics for both hospice patients and their families, as well as healthcare professionals. These are organized into easy-to-navigate lists for your convenience, including topics on resources for hospice care, palliative care, grief support, spirituality, and more. A
As always, if you have any questions beyond the information provided here, or wish to speak with someone directly, our experts are available via phone and chat 24/7.
Hospice care resources by category:
- Disease & Illness Specific Resources: Hospice information for specific illnesses such as cancer and dementia.
- Education Resources for Hospice Patients & Families: End-of-life and hospice educational resources geared toward patients and their families.
- Bereavement & Grief Resources: Bereavement help, advice, and grief support for families and loved ones.
- Information & Resources about Hospice Team Members: Details about members of a hospice care team.
- Caregiver Resources: Hospice tips, guides and advice on caring for patients — for family caregivers, friends and healthcare professionals.
- Caregiver Mental Health: Learn about the physical, mental and emotional effect of being a family caregiver, as well as signs and remedies of possible burnout.