Supportive Hospice & Palliative Carefor Dayton, Ohio Residents
When facing this difficult time, it’s all about support. Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care prides itself on being there to support hospice patients and their families.
When you need such support, we travel throughout Montgomery, Miami, Clark, Greene, Preble, Champaign, and more.
Benefits of choosing Crossroads for hospice care in the Dayton, OH area.
We are available whenever you need us, at all hours of the day and night.
We aren’t just here to care for the patient, we also provide support and guidance to the patient’s loved ones.
Truly being there when needed
Crossroads visits more than the national average. That increase even further in the patients’ last seven days.
Have questions or need help?
Call us anytime:
The hospice services available for Dayton residents.
Those in the Dayton area in need of hospice care can receive the following services from Crossroads:
- Nurses travel to the patients’ home, nursing home, or hospital room to provide evaluations and care
- Home health aids, social workers, chaplains, and volunteers also visit to provide guidance and spiritual support, answer questions, offer companionship, and more
- Patients receive any equipment necessary for their care, such as a hospital bed and oxygen machine
- Patients receive any medications related to their terminal diagnosis
- Patients also receive non-medical attention, including personal care like baths and feeding — always in respect of the individual’s dignity
- Assistance can be provided for hospital discharge and transportation home
- Assistance can be provided to offer respite to family caregivers, from volunteers visiting to read with the patient or exchange stories, to arranging a few day’s stay in a nursing home
- Grief support is always available
- Every patient receives a personalized plan of care
Hospice eligibility and insurance.
Hospice eligibility may include:
- A prognosis of six months or less if there is no change to the patient’s condition
- Frequent hospitalizations in the past six months
- Difficulty with activities of daily living (this can include eating, bathing, dressing, toileting, etc.)
- Cognitive and functional declines
- Ongoing weakness and tiredness
- Ongoing weight loss
Hospice and palliative care is covered by:
- Most private insurance
* Copays or deductibles may apply.
What areas do we serve?
With an administrative office on Washington Village Dr., the local Crossroads team travels all around the surrounding area, providing hospice and palliative care services to:
Want to confirm if we service your area?
Call us anytime: 937-312-3170
Reviews from our families.
We take our roles as caregivers very seriously. That’s why we’re always moved when families take the time to share kind words about our services.