Why Choose Crossroads
Whether you need to manage a chronic illness or an advanced-stage disease, Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care provides patients with the support they need for the highest possible quality of life.
When Crossroads began its hospice program in 1995, it was founded with two guiding principles:
- You shouldn’t die in pain.
- You shouldn’t die alone.
This commitment is why Crossroads has created a unique staffing model that prioritizes time with the patient. Statistics show that Crossroads ranks among the nation’s leaders in daily visits, providing 16% more care than the national average for hospice providers.
In the patient’s last seven days, our visits increase, providing two-and-a-half times more care than the national average. In fact, when we recognize the symptoms that a patient’s death is drawing near, we activate our Evenmore Care program, which allows us to keep a member of the Crossroads team bedside to support the patient and their family through this final transition.
In addition to providing patients with physical, emotional and spiritual support, Crossroads offers unique programs like the Gift of a Day, Life Journals, and the Gift of Courage to enrich the patient’s final days by celebrating their memories and making new ones.
How our mission helps you.
Crossroads is committed to being at the forefront of the hospice care industry, to continually shape the way palliative and hospice care are viewed and administered…so that everyone can expect more.
The Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care brand promise:
- Crossroads offers more to elevate the end-of-life experience in very unique ways.
- Expect highly attentive, hands-on care. We are always there for you before, during and after the need for palliative and hospice care.
Learn more about what we do:
- Search for Care by Location – Find hospice and palliative care near you.
- How Does Hospice Work? – A thorough explanation of hospice care and how it works.
- Our Palliative Care Support Services – Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care offers a variety of palliative care services.
- Hospice vs. Palliative: What’s the Difference? – Hospice and palliative care actually serve differing needs. Learn more.
- The Gift of a Day Program – Our unique Gift of a Day is just one of the programs that sets Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care apart.