State Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA) Jobs in Dayton, Ohio
Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care is hiring State Tested Nursing Assistants in Dayton, OH.
Hospice aides are at the heart of the care we provide. At Crossroads, the contributions you make to the wellbeing of patients and their families will be valued and appreciated. We know that hospice aides are there for their patients every step of the way, providing care and holding their hands in their final hours.
As a leading provider of patient care, Crossroads spends more time each week with patients than the national average for hospice providers. This care increases as a patient reaches their final hours, when our Evenmore Care program allows us to keep a member of our hospice team at the patient’s bedside to provide comfort and care to both the patient and their family.
If you are ready to make a real difference in peoples’ lives, join a team who shares your commitment to others, and be a part of a beautiful mission, Crossroads is waiting for you. We share your belief that in healthcare our goal is to care for others more than we care for ourselves. To that end Crossroads enthusiastically embraces all CDC, NIH, FDA guidelines and the government mandate for vaccines. If you want a home where people care for their patients and their families, caring staff and families, Crossroads is waiting for you. When we take steps to personally care for thousands of people that means thousands of people are also caring for you.
We are currently filling Dayton STNA job openings for a variety of shifts.
State Tested Nursing Assistants (STNAs) at Crossroads enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Full and part-time schedules
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Health, Dental, Vision, PLT, 401(k)
State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) qualifications:
- Must have completed an Ohio State Department of Health Competency Test from an accredited program with a minimum requirement of 75 hours of certification
- 3-6 months of experience as a hospice aide or nurse’s aide required
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Hospice or home health agency experience preferred
- Personal transportation, motor vehicle insurance, and an unencumbered driving record.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with patients, families, and peers.
- A desire to see patients in both homes and facilities to support them with hands-on patient care.
To learn more about the current job openings for STNA hospice aide in the Dayton, Ohio area, call us at 1-888-564-3405 or submit your resume via the simple form below.