Certified Nursing Assistant Jobs Hiring in Philadelphia
Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care is hiring Certified Nursing Assistants in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
CNA hospice aides are at the heart of the care we provide. The contributions you bring will be valued and appreciated. At Crossroads, we know that you are there for patients every step of the way, providing care and holding their hands in their final hours.
Crossroads is one of America’s leading providers of patient care because we spend more time each week with our patient than the national average for hospice providers. Plus, when the time comes, we begin our Evenmore Care program, which allows us to keep a member of our care team at bedside, to provide support to patients and their families when they need it most.
If you are ready to make a real difference in peoples’ lives, join a team who shares your commitment to others, and be a part of a beautiful mission, Crossroads is waiting for you. We share your belief that in healthcare our goal is to care for others more than we care for ourselves. To that end Crossroads enthusiastically embraces all CDC, NIH, FDA guidelines and the government mandate for vaccines. If you want a home where people care for their patients and their families, caring staff and families, Crossroads is waiting for you. When we take steps to personally care for thousands of people that means thousands of people are also caring for you.
We currently have Greater Philadelphia Area CNA job openings for a variety of shifts.
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) at Crossroads enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Health, Dental, Vision, PLT, 401(k)
- Full and part-time schedules
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) qualifications:
- 3-6 months of experience as a hospice aide or nurse’s aide required
- Certified by the state as a CNA with an unrestricted, active aide certification
- Hospice or home health agency experience preferred
- Personal transportation, motor vehicle insurance, and an unencumbered driving record.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with patients, families, and peers.
- A desire to see patients in both homes and facilities to support them with hands-on patient care.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- All staff must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means it has been two weeks since receiving the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine or both doses of the two-dose Moderna or Pfizer vaccine.
To learn more about the available CNA jobs in and around Philadelphia, call us at 1-888-564-3405 or submit your resume via the simple form below.