Today marks the kick-off of many of Crossroads Hospice’s “V-Day” celebrations. In the spirit of National Volunteer Week, we’re honoring our volunteers for their dedication to patients and families and inviting community members to learn more about getting involved.
With the launch of the “Got 45” campaign, in as little as 45 minutes a week volunteers can transform their hobbies such as playing cards, reading, or arts and crafts into meaningful experiences with patients.
And a new minimum volunteer age requirement of sixteen-years-old will provide more opportunities for students.
Join a V-Day celebration near you this week!
Wednesday, April 24th
- Cincinnati: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., 4380 Glendale-Milford Road in Cincinnati, OH 45242
- Cleveland: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., 9775 Rockside Rd., Suite 270 in Valley View, OH 44125
- Lenexa: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., 11150 Thompson Avenue in Lenexa, KS 66219
- St. Louis: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., 2380 Schuetz Road in St. Louis, MO 63146
- Philadelphia: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m., 523 Plymouth Road, Suite 225 in Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
- Atlanta: 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., 1957 Lakeside Parkway, in Tucker GA 30084
Thursday, April 25th
- Akron/Canton: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., 3743 Boettler Oaks Dr., Suite E, in Green, OH 44685
- Dayton: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., 8069 Washington Village Drive in Dayton, OH 45458
Friday, April 26th
- Kansas City: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., 9237 Ward Parkway, Suite 300, in Kansas City, MO 64114
- Oklahoma City: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., 701 S.E. 82nd Street in Oklahoma City, OK 73143
V-Day has been featured in several regional media outlets such as The Edmond Sun in Oklahoma City, The Shawnee Dispatch in Lenexa and onCincinnati.com. Click on the links for more information and visit Crossroads Hospice on Facebook for photos of local V-Day celebrations honoring our volunteers throughout the week.