Certified Nursing Assistants
Join a team where your passion meets your purpose.
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, PLT, 401(k)
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Certified by the state as a CNA with an unrestricted, active aide certification
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- 3-6 months of experience as a hospice aide or nurse’s aide required
- Hospice or home health agency experience preferred
- Personal transportation, motor vehicle insurance, and an unencumbered driving record
- All staff must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means it has been two weeks since receiving the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine or both doses of the two-dose Moderna or Pfizer vaccine.
- Full and part-time schedules available
More than hospice
To begin the application process, please complete the form below and be sure to include your resume.