Compassionate Hospice & Palliative Carefor Memphis, Tennessee and Beyond
If you’ve just been informed your loved one needs hospice care, feel free to ask us any questions.
Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care in Memphis has long been experts in end-of-life care for our local community. We can help you and your loved one during this difficult time.
We deliver exceptional services to patients’ homes, nursing homes, and hospital rooms in Memphis, Raleigh, Oakland, Shelby, Fayette, Tipton, Mason, Munford, and beyond.
Benefits of choosing Crossroads for hospice care in the Memphis, Tennessee area.
We appreciate the urgency and will act right away, assessing and admitting patients at whatever time needed.
Reach us anytime
24/7 availability truly means 24/7 availability — an expert is always available to take your call and visit your loved one.
This time is difficult for everyone, including you. Our nurses, social workers and volunteers are also here to support you and guide you through any difficult decisions.
Have questions or need help?
Call us anytime:
What Memphis hospice services can you receive?
Want to know what’s included in a Memphis, TN Crossroads hospice program? You and your loved one will receive:
- Frequent and consistent visits from nurses, home health aides, chaplains, and social workers
- A carefully personalized care plan to help the patient.
- The delivery of equipment, relevant medications, and whatever else is needed as part of the care plan
- Hospital discharge assistance and transportation if needed
- Support with daily living such as bathing, feeding and more, with respect for the patient’s dignity and honor
- Respite for caregivers in the form of volunteer visits for companionship and even coordinating a few day’s stay in a nursing home if needed
- Emotional guidance, assistance with decisions, and spiritual support
- Grief counseling before, during, and after, if desired
Hospice eligibility and insurance.
Hospice eligibility may include:
- Prognosis of six months or less if current condition remains
- Frequent hospitalizations in the past six months
- Change in cognitive and functional abilities, such as diminished mental abilities
- Compromised activities of daily living (including eating, bathing, dressing, toileting, etc.)
- Weight loss
- Increased weakness, fatigue, and drowsiness
Hospice and palliative care is covered by:
- Most private insurance
* Copays or deductibles may apply.
What areas do we serve?
Crossroads comes to the patient wherever they call home, be it their actual home, a nursing home, or even a hospital.
From our administrative hospice offices in Memphis, Crossroads provides hospice care to the following towns and beyond:
Want to confirm if we service your area?
Call us anytime: 901-382-9292
Reviews from our families.
At Crossroads, we pride ourselves on providing the best possible service to patients and their families. Here are a few of the kind words we’ve received throughout the years.