State Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA) Jobs in Cincinnati, Ohio
Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care is hiring State Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA) in the Cincinnati area.
We recognize and appreciate how STNA hospice aides are at the heart of patient care. It’s why your contributions are so valued at Crossroads. We know that hospice aides are there for patients every step of the way, providing care and holding their hands in their final hours.
As a leading provider of patient care, Crossroads has been recognized for spending more time with patients each week than the national average for hospice providers. And our Evenmore Care program allows us to keep a close eye on our patients by keeping a member of our team at bedside to provide care to the patient and emotional support to their family.
If you are ready to make a real difference in peoples’ lives, join a team who shares your commitment to others, and be a part of a beautiful mission, Crossroads is waiting for you. We share your belief that in healthcare our goal is to care for others more than we care for ourselves. To that end Crossroads enthusiastically embraces all CDC, NIH, FDA guidelines and the government mandate for vaccines. If you want a home where people care for their patients and their families, caring staff and families, Crossroads is waiting for you. When we take steps to personally care for thousands of people that means thousands of people are also caring for you.
We are currently filling Cincinnati STNA job openings for a variety of shifts.
State Tested Nursing Assistants (STNAs) at Crossroads enjoy:
- Full and part-time schedules
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, PLT, 401(k)
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) qualifications:
- 3-6 months of experience as a hospice aide or nurse’s aide required
- Must have completed an Ohio State Department of Health Competency Test from an accredited program with a minimum requirement of 75 hours of certification
- Hospice or home health agency experience preferred
- Personal transportation, motor vehicle insurance, and an unencumbered driving record.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with patients, families, and peers.
- A desire to see patients in both homes and facilities to support them with hands-on patient care.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- All staff must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means it has been two weeks since receiving the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine or both doses of the two-dose Moderna or Pfizer vaccine.
To learn more about our current STNA job openings in the Cincinnati Area, call us at 1-888-564-3405 or submit your resume via the simple form below.