Certified Nursing Assistant Jobs Hiring in Memphis, TN
Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care is hiring Certified Nursing Assistants in Memphis, TN.
We pride ourselves on the level of care we provide, and hospice aides are at the heart of that care. As such, your contribution to both patients and their families is valued and appreciated. At Crossroads, we know how much you’re there for your patients every step of the way, providing care and holding their hands in their final hours.
Among the country’s leading providers of hospice care, Crossroads spends more time with patients each week than the average hospice provider. A core service offering is our Evenmore Care program which allows us to keep a member of our team at the patient’s bedside in their final hours to offer comfort and care to the patient and support to their family.
If you are ready to make a real difference in peoples’ lives, join a team who shares your commitment to others, and be a part of a beautiful mission, Crossroads is waiting for you. We share your belief that in healthcare our goal is to care for others more than we care for ourselves. To that end Crossroads enthusiastically embraces all CDC, NIH, FDA guidelines and the government mandate for vaccines. If you want a home where people care for their patients and their families, caring staff and families, Crossroads is waiting for you. When we take steps to personally care for thousands of people that means thousands of people are also caring for you.
We currently have Memphis CNA job openings for a variety of shifts.
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) at Crossroads enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, PLT, 401(k)
- Full and part-time schedules
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) qualifications:
- 3-6 months of experience as a hospice aide or nurse’s aide required
- Certified by the state as a CNA with an unrestricted, active aide certification
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Hospice or home health agency experience preferred
- A desire to see patients in both homes and facilities to support them with hands-on patient care.
- Personal transportation, motor vehicle insurance, and an unencumbered driving record.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with patients, families, and peers.
- All staff must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means it has been two weeks since receiving the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine or both doses of the two-dose Moderna or Pfizer vaccine.
To learn more about our current certified nursing assistant jobs in Memphis, call us at 1-888-564-3405 or submit your resume via the simple form below.