Palliative care support services to manage chronic pain.
If you or a loved one is suffering from a chronic illness or in need of pain and symptom management, you need palliative care support services.
Palliative care works to make patients as comfortable as possible. While a doctor treats the disease, we manage the side-effects of the treatments. In other words: we make your life better.
Crossroads Palliative Care Program: We’re here to maximize comfort.
Coming to the patient.
One way we keep our focus on the patients’ comfort is by coming directly to them, wherever they call home.
We provide fast response times to requests for palliative care services. Because when you know you need help, you want it right away.
We’re available 24/7/365.
Dealing with all needs.
When you’re in a palliative care program, you may need more than multiple physical symptoms managed. You may also have social, emotional, and spiritual needs. Once again, we’re here to help you access the resources you need.
Learn more about Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care services.
Follow the links below to learn more about how Crossroads provides palliative care support:
- Read our palliative care FAQs to see when it’s appropriate, how much it costs, and more
- Explore the benefits of palliative care
- Learn more about palliative care at home
- Meet the team of medical palliative care professionals
- Understand the difference between hospice and palliative care