Here for Your Patients: Crossroads Hospice Referrals
When a patient may have limited time left, we can help make it the best time possible — by celebrating their life, keeping them comfortable, and supporting their family. By referring a patient to our hospice, we can be an extension of the excellent medical care you have provided. Keep reading to learn about why you should refer a patient to hospice.
Here’s how we can help:
- Same day house calls to accept the patient in their home, nursing home or hospital
- Assistance withdrawing patients from ventilators and caring for them after
- Talk to and educate the patient and family
- Continuously assess the progression of end-of-life signs and recognize upcoming milestones
We work alongside and can remain in constant contact with:
- Discharge managers
- Hospital admissions personnel
Here are just a few reasons families appreciate us:
- Available 24/7/365 for any questions
- One of the best patient-to-staff ratios means more frequent and longer visits
- Two-and-a-half times more care than the national average in a patient’s last seven days
- Dedicated shifts so that the team is always ready and well-rested
- Provide necessary medical equipment and medication
- Medicaid and Medicare certified
- Focus on the celebration of life, not the preparation of death
- Offer special programs such as Gift of a Day, similar to Make-a-Wish for hospice patients
Get help now.
Start the hospice patient referral process now. Local Crossroads teams provide care throughout 14 metro areas:
Atlanta, GA | Kansas City, KS | Memphis, TN | Oklahoma City, OK | Philadelphia, PA | Kansas City, MO | Warrensburg, MO | St. Louis, MO | Warrensburg, MO | Akron, OH | Cincinnati, OH | Cleveland, OH | Dayton, OH
If you have a patient you’d like to refer to hospice, please feel free to complete this form:
We look forward to supporting your patients and their families as well as you did.