Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) Jobs in Greater Atlanta Area
Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care is hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) in the Greater Atlanta Area.
CNA hospice aides are at the heart of the care we provide. We know that you are there for patients every step of the way, from personal care visits to holding their hands in their final hours. Your contribution is valued and appreciated.
Crossroads ranks among the nation’s leaders in patient care. We spend more time per week with our patients than the national average for hospice providers. As your patient reaches their final days, we increase that support with our Evenmore Care program, which allows us to keep a member of the Crossroads team at bedside with the patient and their family through this final transition – just when they need us most!
If you are ready to make a real difference in peoples’ lives, join a team who shares your commitment to others, and be a part of a beautiful mission, Crossroads is waiting for you. We share your belief that in healthcare our goal is to care for others more than we care for ourselves. To that end Crossroads enthusiastically embraces all CDC, NIH, FDA guidelines and the government mandate for vaccines. If you want a home where people care for their patients and their families, caring staff and families, Crossroads is waiting for you. When we take steps to personally care for thousands of people that means thousands of people are also caring for you.
We currently have Atlanta hospice CNA job openings for a variety of shifts.
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) at Crossroads enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- New hire sign-on bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision, PLT, 401(k)
- Full and part-time schedules
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) qualifications:
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Certified by the state as a CNA with an unrestricted, active aide certification
- 3-6 months of experience as a hospice aide or nurse’s aide required
- Hospice or home health agency experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with patients, families, and peers.
- A desire to see patients in both homes and facilities to support them with hands-on patient care.
- Personal transportation, motor vehicle insurance, and an unencumbered driving record.
- All staff must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means it has been two weeks since receiving the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine or both doses of the two-dose Moderna or Pfizer vaccine.
To learn more about our current CNA hospice aide job openings in the Atlanta area, call us at 1-888-564-3405 or submit your resume via the simple form below.