Certified Nursing Assistant Jobs in Kansas City, Missouri
Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care is hiring Certified Nursing Assistants in Independence and throughout the Greater Kansas City Area.
Hospice aides are at the heart of patient care. Your contribution is appreciated and valued. At Crossroads, we know that you are there for patients every step of the way, providing personal care visits and holding their hands in their final hours.
As a leading provider of hospice care, our Crossroads team spends more time each week with our patients compared to the national average in hospice care. When your patient needs our support the most, we increase the time with them with our Evenmore Care program. This program allows us to keep one of our essential team members bedside with the patient to support them and their family through this final transition.
If you are ready to make a real difference in peoples’ lives, join a team who shares your commitment to others, and be a part of a beautiful mission, Crossroads is waiting for you. We share your belief that in healthcare our goal is to care for others more than we care for ourselves. To that end Crossroads enthusiastically embraces all CDC, NIH, FDA guidelines and the government mandate for vaccines. If you want a home where people care for their patients and their families, caring staff and families, Crossroads is waiting for you. When we take steps to personally care for thousands of people that means thousands of people are also caring for you.
We currently have Independence and Greater Kansas City Area CNA job openings for a variety of shifts.
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) at Crossroads enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Full and part-time schedules
- Health, Dental, Vision, PLT, 401(k)
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) qualifications:
- Certified by the state as a CNA with an unrestricted, active aide certification
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- 3-6 months of experience as a hospice aide or nurse’s aide required
- Hospice or home health agency experience preferred
- Personal transportation, motor vehicle insurance, and an unencumbered driving record.
- A desire to see patients in both homes and facilities to support them with hands-on patient care.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with patients, families, and peers.
To learn more about the available CNA hospice aide job openings in the Independence and Greater Kansas City rea, call us at 1-888-564-3405 or submit your resume via the simple form below.