Supportive and Diligent Hospice and Palliative CareThroughout Atlanta
When you need hospice or palliative care in the Atlanta area, you need compassionate and experienced professionals to show up when they say and do what they promise.
Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care spends more time with patients than the national average. If you or a loved one are anywhere near Atlanta — including Norcross, Smyrna, Marietta, Tucker, Alpharetta, and Dunwoody — let us help.
Benefits of choosing Crossroads for hospice care in the general Atlanta area.
True 24/7 availability
Crossroads team members work in coordinated shifts, so there is always someone 24/7.
Urgency of response
We’re able to assess and admit patients at any time — call and we’ll be there.
For the family as well
Our compassionate, experienced staff doesn’t just focus on the patient. We’re also here for the family, able to talk through concerns and provide support to help make important decisions.
Programs such as Gift of a Day and Life Journal ensure that the last days aren’t waiting for the end, but rather appreciating the time that’s left.
Have questions or need help?
Call us anytime:
Hospice services available throughout Atlanta.
With Crossroads, your loved one will receive the following hospice care services and more:
- Delivery of equipment and medications related to the terminal diagnosis
- Able to assist with discharge and transportation from the hospital
- Personalized plan of care
- Non-medical attention such as baths, personal care, fingernails, hair wash, feeding, and more, all while promoting the patient’s dignity and honor
- Carefully observe pain and discomfort and provide medications as needed
- Support from social workers to help families find the resources and help they need
- Support from chaplains for spiritual help
- Grief support before, during, and after
Hospice eligibility and insurance.
Hospice eligibility may include:
- Prognosis of six months or less if current condition runs its normal course
- Frequent hospitalizations in the past six months
- Compromised activities of daily living (eating, bathing, dressing, toileting, etc.)
- Change in cognitive and functional abilities, including deteriorating mental abilities
- Progressive weight loss
- Increasing weakness, fatigue, and somnolence
Hospice and palliative care is covered by:
- Most private insurance
* Copays or deductibles may apply.
What areas do we serve?
Crossroads comes to the patient wherever they call home, be it in their actual home, a nursing home, or hospital room. From our administrative hospice offices in Tucker, Dekalb County, we travel to the following Georgia towns and more:
Want to confirm if we service your area?
Call us anytime: 770-270-9898
Reviews from our families.
At Crossroads, we pride ourselves on providing the best possible service to patients and their families. And we take pride in the kind words from those families.