Certified Nursing Assistant Jobs Hiring in Oklahoma City, OK
Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care is hiring Certified Nursing Assistants in the Oklahoma City area.
Certified nursing assistants, sometimes referred to as hospice aides, are at the heart of patient care. If you become part of the Crossroads team, your contribution will be valued and appreciated, by us, your patients, and their families. We recognize how much hospice aids like you are there for patients, providing care every step of the way, and holding their hands in the final hours.
Crossroads has been named one of America’s leading providers of patient care because we spend more time with our patient each week than the average for hospice providers. Then, just when patients and their families need us most, our Evenmore Care program allows us to keep a member of our team bedside to support them through the final transition.
If you are ready to make a real difference in peoples’ lives, join a team who shares your commitment to others, and be a part of a beautiful mission, Crossroads is waiting for you. We share your belief that in healthcare our goal is to care for others more than we care for ourselves. To that end Crossroads enthusiastically embraces all CDC, NIH, FDA guidelines and the government mandate for vaccines. If you want a home where people care for their patients and their families, caring staff and families, Crossroads is waiting for you. When we take steps to personally care for thousands of people that means thousands of people are also caring for you.
We currently have Oklahoma City area CNA job openings for a variety of shifts.
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) at Crossroads enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Full and part-time schedules
- Health, Dental, Vision, PLT, 401(k)
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) qualifications:
- Must be certified by the state as a certified nurse’s aide with an unrestricted, active aide certification AND possess Home Health Aide certification.
- 3-6 months of experience as a hospice aide or nurse’s aide required
- Hospice or home health agency experience preferred
- Personal transportation, motor vehicle insurance, and an unencumbered driving record.
- A desire to see patients in both homes and facilities to support them with hands-on patient care.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with patients, families, and peers.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- All staff must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means it has been two weeks since receiving the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine or both doses of the two-dose Moderna or Pfizer vaccine.
To learn more about the current available certified nursing assistant jobs hiring in the Oklahoma City Area, call us at 1-888-564-3405 or submit your resume via the simple form below.