Certified Nursing Assistant Jobs Hiring in Lenexa, Kansas
Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care is hiring Certified Nursing Assistants in the Lenexa – Overland Park region.
Recognizing that hospice aides are at the heart of the care we provide, your contributions at Crossroads will be appreciated and valued. After all, we know how much you’re there for patients, every step of the way, from personal care visits to holding their hands in the final hours.
If you are ready to make a real difference in peoples’ lives, join a team who shares your commitment to others, and be a part of a beautiful mission, Crossroads is waiting for you. We share your belief that in healthcare our goal is to care for others more than we care for ourselves. To that end Crossroads enthusiastically embraces all CDC, NIH, FDA guidelines and the government mandate for vaccines. If you want a home where people care for their patients and their families, caring staff and families, Crossroads is waiting for you. When we take steps to personally care for thousands of people that means thousands of people are also caring for you.
As one of the country’s leading providers of hospice care, Crossroads spends more time each week with patients than the average hospice provider. A core service offering is our Evenmore Care program, which allows us to keep a member of our staff at the patient’s bedside in their final hours to offer comfort and care to the patient and support to their family through this final transition.
If this sounds like the right approach to you, we currently have Lenexa – Overland Park hospice CNA job openings for a variety of shifts.
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) at Crossroads enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Mileage reimbursement
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Health, Dental, Vision, PLT, 401(k)
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) qualifications:
- Certified by the state of Kansas as a CNA with an unrestricted, active aide certification
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- 3-6 months of experience as a hospice aide or nurse’s aide required
- Hospice or home health agency experience preferred
- A desire to see patients in both homes and facilities to support them with hands-on patient care.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with patients, families, and peers.
- Personal transportation, motor vehicle insurance, and an unencumbered driving record.
- All staff must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means it has been two weeks since receiving the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine or both doses of the two-dose Moderna or Pfizer vaccine.
To learn more about our open CNA job opportunities in the Lenexa – Overland Park region, call us at 1-888-564-3405 or submit your resume via the simple form below.