Call us at 913-850-7500 for hospice questions and help.
Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care Throughout the Kansas City, Kansas Area
Every patient is different and has different needs. This is why our hospice team in the Kansas City, KS area works with your family to help make the best care decisions for your loved one.
Our accredited hospice and palliative care program can help you and your family every step of the way, throughout any counties in the Kansas City, Kansas area. Our primary goals are to provide comfort and to celebrate our patients’ lives.
Where is palliative and hospice care administered in the Kansas City, KS area?
Receive Crossroads care in and around these Kansas City, KS counties:
Jefferson, Johnson, Wyandotte, Leavenworth, Miami, Douglas, Franklin, Linn, Anderson
- Palliative care
- Hospice care
- Culturally sensitive care
- Caregiver support
- Specialized Watch Program for declining patients
- Grief counseling and support
- Unique programs like Gift of a Day and Life Journals
- Pain and symptom management
- Specialized disease care: CancerLink, HeartLink, LungLink
- Veteran recognition
- Most private insurance
- *Copays or deductibles may apply