Supportive Hospice & Palliative Carefrom Crossroads in Lenexa, Kansas
Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care prides itself on being there to support and comfort hospice patients and their families during this difficult time.
We travel throughout the greater Kansas City, Kansas area, administering hospice care in patients’ homes across Lenexa, Jefferson, Johnson, Wyandotte, Leavenworth, Miami, Douglas, Franklin, Linn, Anderson, and more.
Benefits of choosing Crossroads for hospice care in and around the Lenexa, KS area.
Day or night, 24/7, Crossroads is available to help.
We provide support and guidance to the patients as well as their loved ones. We’re not just a team of experts, we’re a community of support.
Truly being there when needed
Trust Crossroads to care for your loved one. Our team of professionals visit patients more than the national average. That increases even further in the patients’ final seven days.
Have questions or need help?
Call us anytime:
The hospice services available for Lenexa residents and beyond.
Patients who choose Crossroads for hospice in and around Lenexa and the greater Kansas City area receive the following services:
- Evaluations are done and care is provided by registered nurses who travel to a patient’s home, hospital, or nursing home
- Volunteers, chaplains, home health aids, and social workers also visit patients to provide guidance and spiritual support, answer questions, offer companionship, and more
- Delivery of all necessary equipment, including oxygen machines and hospital beds
- Medications related to the condition are delivered to the house
- Comfort and personal care is provided to patients in the form of assistance in eating, bathing, and personal care — all with respect for the patient in mind
- Hospital discharge is available along with and transportation assistance home
- Respite care for family members is available — volunteers can provide comfort and companionship to patient or Crossroads can even arrange for patients to spend a few days in a nursing home Individuals struggling with hospice or the passing of a loved one can receive grief support
- All patients are given a unique personalized plan of care
- Grief counseling and support is available for patients and loved ones
Hospice eligibility and insurance.
Hospice eligibility may include:
If there is no change to the patient’s condition or there is a prognosis of six months or less to live
Multiple trips to the hospital or emergency room in the past six months
Inability to complete activities of daily living (this can include dressing, bathing, eating, toileting, etc.)
Decline in cognitive and functional abilities
Increased or sudden weakness and tiredness
Uncontrollable weight loss
Hospice and palliative care is covered by:
- Most private insurance
* Copays or deductibles may apply.
What areas do we serve?
The Crossroads team travels all around Kansas City to provide the highest quality hospice. That includes, but is not limited to:
Want to confirm if we service your area?
Call us anytime: 913-850-7500
Reviews from our families.
We take our roles as caregivers very seriously. That’s why we’re always moved when families take the time to share kind words about our services.