Crossroads Hospicein Warrensburg, Missouri
Trust the end-of-life care experts at the center of Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care’s Warrensburg service area. We’re here to take care of your loved one, and you.
At Crossroads, our local team believes that life should be celebrated. That’s why we focus on appreciating your loved one’s remaining time. We provide exceptional hospice and palliative care in Warrensburg, MO homes, hospitals, and nursing homes as well as surrounding areas in Missouri including Eastern Lafayette, Saline, Pettis, Johnson, Henry, Caroll, and more.
The benefit of choosing Crossroads for Warrensburg, Missouri hospice services.
The Crossroads care team makes sure patients are seen on a regular basis. Patients are visited more than the national average, and even more so in the last seven days.
For the patient and their family
As caregivers, you need support, too. Crossroads is here to help. Our goal is to make life more comfortable for the patient and their family.
When we say we’re available 24/7, we mean it. Crossroads uses strategic shifts to ensure staff are always available when patients need care.
Have questions or need help?
Call us anytime:
Overview of Crossroads Warrensburg’s hospice care center services.
If you or your loved one is located in Warrensburg, MO, we will come to you for exceptional care. You can expect to receive the following hospice services and more:
- Social workers, home health aides, nurses, and chaplains are available to visit the patient and you on a frequent basis
- All required equipment related to the patient’s condition will be delivered to their place of residence
- A personalized plan of care will be created to fit the patient’s specific needs
- Hospital discharge and transportation assistance is available if needed
- Quality of life services are available to help with such activities as feeding, bathing, personal care, and more
- Medical evaluations are routinely conducted to ensure you and your loved ones are informed
- Grief support through and beyond hospice
- Spiritual support from chaplains
- Caregiver support services — volunteers providing respite services, as well as nurses and social workers, are available to spend time with the patient, provide guidance, help make informed decisions, and answer questions. Emergency support – call Crossroads with any issues and avoid and ER visits
Hospice eligibility and insurance.
Hospice eligibility may include:
- Life expectancy of six months or less
- Decline in cognitive and functional abilities, such as diminished mental abilities
- Inability or struggle to complete daily activities such as eating, bathing, dressing, and gong to the bathroom
- Decreased strength or increased fatigue and sleepiness
- Weight loss
- Multiple hospitalizations in the past six months
Hospice and palliative care in Warrensburg, MO and surrounding areas is covered by:
• Most private insurance
Copays or deductibles may apply.
What areas do we serve?
Whether your loved one lives in a private home, a nursing facility, or in a hospital – Crossroads will come to you.
Crossroads’ Warrensburg administrative office coordinates travel to the following areas:
- Eastern Lafayette
Want to confirm if we service your area?
Call us anytime: 816-333-9200
Reviews from our families.
We recognize how difficult this time is for everyone involved, which is why we so greatly appreciate whenever the families we’ve helped share a kind word of thanks. Here are a few examples.